Expert strategies for in-house and outside counsel on navigating class actions, litigation, and government enforcement actions in the consumer finance industry.
January 26-27, Viceroy Miami, Miami, Florida
We are pleased to announce that John Lynch, partner at Troutman Sanders LLP, will speak on: Consumer Finance Class Action Litigation and Settlement Strategies, Procedural Considerations, Emerging Theories of Liability and CAFA Updates.
In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, ACI’s 24th National Conference on Consumer Finance Class Actions & Litigation will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty on topics including:
- The CFPB’s Tightening Grip on the Consumer Finance Industry: Lessons Learned from Recent CFPB Enforcement Actions, Regulation of Arbitration Agreements in Consumer Credit Contracts, and More
- Supreme Court Review: The Blockbuster 2015-2016 Term for Class Action Litigation Including Campbell- Ewald Co., Spokeo and Tyson
- Residential Mortgages: TRID, Right to Rescission under Jesinoski, HMDA Readiness, Loan Mods, Loan Servicing, Lender-Placed Insurance, and More
- TCPA Developments…New Fair Lending Analysis
- Debt Collection and Credit Reporting Litigation and Enforcement Actions
- Student Loans, Auto Loans Plus Payday Lending and Deposit Advance Loans
- The Plaintiffs’ Bar Perspective