This year’s ACA International Fall Forum & Expo, to be held in San Francisco on November 5-7, is quickly approaching, and their roster and agenda look outstanding. ACA International describes this year’s event:
ACA brings you four cutting-edge tracks with the latest updates from industry experts. Twenty-eight concurrent sessions from thought-provoking speakers, twenty-five plus innovation exhibitors, non-stop networking and much more.
- Sessions by Track: Data Analytics; Healthcare Collections; Legal Education from CLEs; and Operational Compliance
- Operational Compliance training ideal for all levels of debt collection professionals that focuses on effective compliance practices from an operational perspective
- Data Analytics strategies to effectively utilize account data, client data, and consumer scoring to make solid decisions
- Members’ Attorney Program (MAP) CLEs that will provide collection, defense, and in-house attorneys with updates from the CFPB and FTC as well as cutting-edge trends in enforcement investigations and supervisory examinations
- ACA Education Foundation Special Event
If you have questions or wish to correspond with our team prior to the event, please contact us at CFSlawmonitor@troutmansanders.com.