Celebrate the industry’s past, present and future while enjoying dazzling Chicago. Featuring a dynamic line-up of engaging speakers including Karl Rove and Ken Schmidt, exciting musical guests KC and The Sunshine Band, 40+ innovative educational sessions and a jam-packed Expo Hall, this is a must-attend event. There’s still time to register, so make plans to come celebrate with 1200+ of your industry peers!
Seminars & Events include:
- ACA & Friends Golf Tournament: Benefiting ACA International’s Political Administrative Fund
- ACA’s Professional Practices Management System (PPMS) Seminar
- Understanding and Responding to the CFPB’s Expectations Seminar
- Obtaining Effective Consent and Answers to All Your TCPA Questions
- Opening General Session: Breakfast, President’s Address and Keynote featuring Ken Schmidt
- Successful Negotiation with Consumers, Clients and Regulators
We look forward to seeing you there. For more information from our CFS team, contact Ethan Ostroff at email@example.com.
July 22-25, 2014 – Hilton Chicago – Chicago, IL
See www.acainternational.org for additional details.