We are pleased to announce that Troutman Sanders Partner Mary C. Zinsner will moderate the Government and Financial Regulation Leaders Roundtable at the Women Leaders in Financial Services Law and Compliance Conference at the James Hotel in New York City on May 10th, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.
ACI hosts the Women Leaders in Financial Services Law and Compliance conference each year to help women learn about key developments in various legal and regulatory sections, as well as helping individuals learn about leadership and professional development. Individuals at this conference will have the chance to participate in discussions regarding challenges and opportunities that women face daily in finance. There will be open participation to engage in direct conversations about the top legal developments affecting the industry while having substantive legal topics that are designed to empower women in this space. Attendees will:
- Gain valuable tips and advice for successful networking
- Learn how to develop a leadership skill that is invaluable to succeed in your organization
- Network with highly talented women in legal and compliance from across the country
- Learn best practices to address unwanted advances and other workplace toxins
- Stay up to date with ongoing regulatory changes and what is to be expected in the future
To register or obtain additional information, visit the ACI conference website.