On February 3-5, 2015, DBA International will host its annual conference – Passport to the Future – at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
DBA International describes this year’s event:
“This conference brings together all the players in the industry – welcoming over 1,200 attendees and showcasing over 130 exhibit booths – and provides abundant networking opportunities with key participants in the debt buying industry including many of the major creditors and international members. It’s also the perfect setting to learn about the latest trends impacting the industry and meet your certification requirements.”
Here are some of the exciting changes you will experience in 2015:
- A larger audience resulting from DBA’s two new membership categories;
- Originating creditors and issuers will host their agency/attorney network meetings on site;
- Three General Sessions featuring timely and relevant keynote speakers will take place in the exhibit hall;
- Live music during the evening receptions;
- Expanded educational tracks including a compliance/attorney/legal and legislative track, a new markets track and an operations track;
- Ample credit opportunities toward attaining or maintaining your DBA certification;
- CLE credits where appropriate.”
The agenda includes the following different tracks: (1) Legal/Compliance; (2) Operations; (3) New Markets; and (4) Consumer Skip Tracing.
To register or obtain additional information, visit the DBA 18th Annual Conference web site.
If you have questions and/or wish to correspond with our team prior to the event, please contact us at CFSlawmonitor@troutmansanders.com. We look forward to seeing you there!