The annual Auto Finance Summit is quickly approaching and their roster and agenda look superb. AutoFinanceSummit.com describes this year’s event:
“Sharing insights and innovations make it more than the industry’s premier event, it’s your annual opportunity to meet, network and learn from the best. This conference has grown into the “can’t miss” event of the year, featuring the best speaker faculty in the industry and the most dynamic agenda. We know you’ll return home inspired, informed, entertained and with more than just one great idea.”
- Auto Finance Summit Golf Outing
- Keynote Speaker: Paul Clark, President & CEO, TD Auto Finance
- Session, “Recalibrating Credit Standards: Prudent and Compliant Approaches”
- Networking Lunch & Auto Finance Excellence Awards Presentation
- Session, “Compliance as a Competitive Advantage” by Carol Moore, VP & Executive GC, Hyundai Capital America
“Auto Finance” participants currently include:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- JP Morgan Chase
- General Motors
For a complete list of current participants, click here.
To register or obtain additional information, visit the Auto Finance Summit web site.
If you have questions and/or wish to correspond with our team prior to the event, please contact Meghan Bergsman (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to seeing you there!