We are pleased to announce that Troutman Pepper attorney Ron Raether will be presenting during the NetDiligence Cyber Risk Summit at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in California. This conference features two full days of panel discussions by leading cyber experts who will share their insights on hot topics, trends, and cybersecurity concerns. Ron will be moderating the panel, “How 2020 Has Blurred Attorney Client Privilege in Incident Response” on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 11:40 a.m.
The panel will cover topics including:
- What Factors Courts Look to When Determining Whether Forensic Efforts are Privileged
- Identify Strategies and Techniques to Overcome Common Pitfalls
- What Should/Should Not be Documented During Incident Response
- Pros and Cons of Third-Party Forensic Retainer Agreements
- When to Engage Legal Counsel
- Distributing Copies of Forensic Reports
- How Privilege May be Waived During Litigation and Regulatory Investigations
For additional information, visit the NetDiligence Website.