We are pleased to announce that Troutman Sanders attorney, Samrah Mahmoud, will present during the Berkeley Research Group’s interactive webinar, “Why Can’t You Meet Me in the Middle? When, Why, and How to Mediate TCPA Class Actions,” on June 4, 2020 at 1:00 pm CDT.
With courts across the country closed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, attorneys working remotely, and no clear timetable for when the backlog of cases will resume, litigants in Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) class actions may find themselves increasingly oriented toward mediation.
Please join BRG and Troutman Sanders for an interactive webinar on preparing TCPA class actions for successful mediation and settlement. Topics will include:
- Understanding the players and selecting the right mediator
- Strategic considerations on timing
- Positioning the case for mediation
- How best to use expert data analysis to prepare for mediation
- Crafting settlement terms
For additional information and registration, please visit BRG’s website.