We are pleased to announce that Troutman Sanders attorney David Anthony will be hosting a Consumer Data Industry Association (CDIA) Webinar on October 16th at 2pm EST, titled “Navigating the Challenges in Today’s Litigation and Enforcement Environment.” David will be providing insight on litigation and enforcement trends throughout the consumer reporting industry.
Discussion Topics include:
- Rethinking Article III Standing Requirements
- Investigating Recent Class Action Trends
- Analyzing the FCRA Ruling: Permissible Purposes & Independent Contractors
- Examining the Hottest Claims of 2019 Under the FCRA & ECOA
- A New Trend: CFPB Stepping Up its Investigation and Enforcement Action
- FTC and its Enforcement of Social Media and Data Privacy
To register or obtain additional information, visit the CDIA website.