We are pleased to announce that Troutman Sanders attorney Ron Raether will be presenting during the Ninth Annual National Institute on Consumer Financial Services Basics in Chicago. Ron will speak on a panel entitled, “Financial Privacy and Security,” on October 11th at 2:00 p.m. The conference will take place at the Wyndham Grand Chicago hotel. The conference offers great opportunities to network, earn CLE credits, meet vendors and stay informed on Consumer Finance.
Attendees will learn through these key topics:
- History and development of federal and state consumer financial services laws
- Truth in lending and disclosure requirements
- Fair lending
- Financial privacy and credit reporting
- Data security, fraud prevention, and identity theft protection
- Consumer communications: FDCPA, TCPA, TSR, CAN-SPAM, and others
- Asset account regulation
- Mortgage origination and servicing
- Litigation and enforcement actions
To register or obtain additional information, visit the ABA website.