The 23rd Annual Consumer Financial Services Institute will take place on June 25 and 26! Attend this unique event in person in San Francisco or via concurrent Live Webcast to hear from expert faculty – including representatives from the CFPB, as well as other federal and state regulators and attorneys general, industry representatives and consumer rights advocates – as they offer practical insights on this dynamic area of legal practice.
Key Topics Will Include:
- Gain insights from federal and state regulators and attorneys general into recent regulatory and enforcement initiatives
- Hear from the source about CFPB activity in the past year, as well as about the agency’s agenda under new leadership
- Learn about privacy and data security issues, as highlighted by the Equifax breach
- Explore regulatory and litigation priorities of consumer advocates in the next year
- Earn up to one full hour of Ethics credit exploring issues unique to the consumer space
- All-new panels:
- “The Rapidly Changing Landscape for Marketplace Lending and FinTech”
- “Representing Consumers in a Trump World: Plaintiffs’ Perspective”
Click here to for more information and to RSVP.