We are pleased to announce that Troutman Sanders partner Ronald Raether will make a presentation on, “Incident Response Plans: Avoiding Common Mistakes through a Table Top Exercise,” at the Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit at the Hyatt Hotel in Dallas, Texas on April 24th, 2018 at 10:50 a.m. Ronald will also be on a panel discussion, “Know Your Attacker: Lessons Learned from Cybercrime Investigations,” on April 24th, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
Ronald’s presentation will give attendees insight on:
- Response to IRPs and why it matters
- Privilege of Breach Response Efforts
- Table Top Exercise and Goals
- Purpose of the Incident Response Team
- Membership of the Incident Response Team and Training
- Walkthrough several common incident scenarios
Ronald’s panel discussion will give attendees insight on:
- Today’s most prevalent cybercrime schemes
- Traits of the threat actors that are most common
- Lessons learned from actual crime investigations
ISMG hosts the Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit yearly in different locations across the United States. The conference will bring industry leaders from across the globe speaking on specialties ranging from IoT and the use of deception technology, on-going business email compromise trends, DDoS for extortion and ransomware attacks.
ISMG has designed its sessions to address the needs of CISOs, fraud and risk teams, security and IT professionals, and many others by providing hands-on tools, real-world problems and solutions for attendees to be able to take back to their office.