Please join us on Tuesday, April 24th from 3:00 – 4:00 PM ET for a complimentary webinar with speakers Ronald Raether and Sheila Pham.
Learn how to make sure that all involved parties communicate effectively to develop a defensible cyber risk management program which will stand up under scrutiny and avoid common pitfalls. Effective cyber risk management requires resolving natural conflicts between functionality, security and privacy. Yet most companies fail to acknowledge, let alone address, key differences in these groups. Even the term “standard” is understood differently. From real-world examples, attendees will learn how to manage a program which will stand up under scrutiny and what common pitfalls to avoid.
- Legal, regulatory, and business issues to consider in creating a data governance and cybersecurity program
- Determining what data privacy and cybersecurity standards to follow
- Steps to take in creating a data governance and cybersecurity program
- Importance of a tailored data governance and cybersecurity program
- Industry best practices
- Identify tensions and consider resolutions among various stakeholders
- Identify various frameworks
- Understand the necessary steps to create a tailored data governance and cybersecurity plan