Troutman Sanders’ lawyers, Alan Wingfield and Paige Fitzgerald, will be attending the upcoming NADC Annual Meeting in Palm Beach, FL. NADC’s 10th Annual Member Conference will be held April 27-29, 2014 at the Four Seasons Resort in Palm Beach, Florida. The two day program will provide innovative ideas and valuable insight to meet the challenges of a constantly changing industry.
PRELIMINARY AGENDA TOPICS
- Dealership Lending and Disparate Impacts: Understanding the Statistics Behind the Theory
- F&I / Reinsurance Strategies
- Integrating Succession and Estate Planning: The Foundations for Future Growth
- Factory Relations – A Primer on Key Challenges Facing Dealers
- Semi-Annual NADA Update
- Top Twenty Legal Trends and Issues
- E-Titling and NHTSA’s Odometer Disclosure Rulemaking
- Protecting Your Dealership Against Fraud
- Labor Law and Employment Issues
- Hot Issues from In-House Counsel
For more information on NADC and their upcoming events, please visit www.dealercounsel.com.
If interested in joining us for this event, please contact Paige Fitzgerald.